Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First gameplay experiences

So, I've been playing the single player campaign for some time now.. and I have to say I actually love it. The story that builds up once you progress further into the game is just great. After the majority of the first missions a character joins your ship supplying you with more missions to adopt. 
Also, you unlock the Armory, Cantina and Research Lab after the first few mission, leaving you with tons of upgrades to your structures and units.

I won't start competing on Battle.net until I've completed the campaign and fully mastered the game (e.g. keyboard shorcuts). Why? I actually want to participate in the upper tiers of the game. I hope this will come with lots and lots of practice and battles against other players. However, this may never happen. Who knows?

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. hallo mijn vriend! warme groet ^ ^!
    je blog ziet er leuk 0_0

    door de manier,
    als u unieke lettertype te vinden, kunt u naar onze website.

    Met vriendelijke groet;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post friend. If you have a chance check out this walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM0JAmQ4xMA

    ReplyDelete