Monday, July 26, 2010

Opening post

Hey there!

If you're reading this, you're probably interested in StarCraft II. On this weblog, I'll be covering my personal experience in playing StarCraft II and I'll be writing guides on strategies for the Protoss, Zerg and Terran races. Also, I'll cover most of the news that gets into the world regarding this (very) soon-to-be-released RTS. Last but not least, I'll be capturing gameplay footage in HD and I will upload it to YouTube.

My name is Mike. Over at WoW-Pro.com, I've been writing under the name 'Shikamaru'. I've created and written quite some guides on World of Warcraft until the point that I stopped playing the game which is about 7 to 8 months ago. I'm not as active anymore as I was back in the day on WoW-Pro, but I occasionally hop by to say hello. Why I am pointing this out you ask? Jame, one of the administrators, has greatly helped me polishing my writing skills and I'm very grateful for that. Also, I'd like to thank Jiyambi for everything she has done for me.

Back to reality, you now know what this blog is going to be about. I'll be posting regularly!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment